For most people, planning group cruises are not easy! Are you thinking of planning a group cruise, but don’t know where to start? Maybe you want to plan a family reunion or a class reunion, or maybe a group cruise for a club or organization. Let our Group Travel Agency help!
On this page, you will learn more about the services we offer our groups as well as information on how to travel for free or get paid to travel through our Group Leader Programs.
What are Group Cruises?
Let’s first define what group cruises are. In simplest terms, a group cruise is when a group of around 10 or more people gather together for the sole purpose of traveling to a particular destination. Group cruises are put together for many occasions.
We Specialize in Group Cruises
Williams Travel and Cruises can help your group put together the following types of group trips:
Bachelorette/Bachelor Party Cruise, Birthday Party Cruise, Fundraising Cruise, Church Group Cruise, Class Reunion Cruise, Company Retreat Cruise, Destination Wedding Cruise, Family Reunion Cruise, Fraternity/Sorority Group Cruise, Girlfriend Getaway Cruise, Graduation Party Cruise, Senior Citizen Group Cruise, and more! To Get Started, Request a Group Quote
Who Can Go on Group Cruises?
Families, networking groups, social clubs, non-profit organizations, friends, sororities and fraternities, classmates, church members, etc.
What kind of Group Trips are available?
As of June 15, 2012, Williams Travel and Cruises will book only cruises.
What Can a Group Travel Agency Do For You?
We provide group travel services to small groups, medium groups, and large groups up to 100 people.
Here’s a list of what we will do when your group books with us (depending on the group package you select):
- Research and recommend destinations
- Coordinate travel itinerary
- Provide a group website for online reservation and payments
- Set up Facebook page for your group
- Create flyer, postcard, and information packet to market your trip (additional charges may apply)
- Host an online teleseminar or webinar marketing your trip
- Set up recorded vacation hotline marketing your trip
- Complete pre-event meeting/review with group leader(s)
What are People Saying About Our Group Travel Agency?
You are doing an excellent job keep up the good work.
I truly enjoyed the entire trip.
I would recommend this destination to my family and friends.
You are the best agent that I have dealt with…..you are prompt and attentive……definitely will spread the word….
Thank you so very much, I am glad to have chosen you as our travel provider we are very pleased with your services.
The Bahama Bound group has successfully returned from our voyage. Thank you for everything Williams Travel and Cruises did to make this momentous occasion enjoyable for our family. I am truly grateful. Hopefully we will work together again in the future.
How Can I Book a Group Cruise?
We are delighted that you have selected Williams Travel and Cruises to book your group cruise vacation.
The first step is to request a quote. We will get information regarding your group and planned destination. Once we have this information, we will provide you with a quote. You will then have the option to book the trip for your group.
What Happens Next?
- NEXT: We will contact you with a quote and discuss your requirements.
- NEXT: You select a group package, sign a group leader contract, and pay the required plan to go deposit.
- NEXT: We will book your group and set up your online registration website and other agreed upon services.
- NEXT: We will update you periodically regarding the status of your group to ensure an awesome travel experience.